Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Two Nights Ago.

I pretty much had a post-semester breakdown, which is odd, because I didn’t have one during the semester. I started re-gauging my ears again, and apparently certain people have issues about what I do with my life. And it’s people I thought loved me. But apparently I was wrong again. I’m tired of the judgement. It’s my life, what I do to my body does not make me a bad person. You don’t know me, don’t tell me that you miss the person I was, when you don’t know the person I am now. You haven’t spoken to me in nine months, just because someone dies, doesn’t mean you should be concerned with sending me your opinions on things, or better yet, telling me that I should think about things that I am doing. Last time I checked, it WASN’T your concern.

And yes, I know I am taking this crap out on my blog. But you don’t have to read it. I just needed to vent. Crap like this annoys the hell out of me. Number one, you don’t know me. Number two, you still don’t know me. So can you back off please. And I know I have issues, but I'm working on them.

But change of pace: I located a memory card that I thought I lost that was full of pictures. Tomorrow night I get to see Mutemath for the first time, along with Royal Teeth. And I am super pumped about that. On thursday, one of my favorite people is driving two hours to come see me! Friday, I am spending the entire day with Rachel in NOLA, and we get to celebrate ULL making their first Bowl Game appearance in 41 years. Saturday morning, two of my best friends graduate college, which I am super stoked for, and I am so proud of them both. After graduation, Rachel and I will be back in NOLA for the Bowl Game. So excited for this wonderful week! And it’s definitely the good week I needed, after this semester of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment