Friday, December 23, 2011

Done, Done, Done.

I'm done trying. Trying to be something I'm not. Trying to please other people. Trying to be the person everyone accepts. It isn't supposed to be like this. I am supposed to be happy. Happy with myself. Happy with my life. Happy with my friends. The truth is we all fail. I fail. You fail. We all fail. I've let people down. I've hurt people. I've done things I regret. But those things all made me who I am now. Now I'm stronger. Now I'm learning. Now I'm growing. I choose to be optimistic. I choose to be happy with where I am in life. I choose to accept change. I choose to embrace who I am. Also, I choose not to care what others think. I've spent enough time doing that, and now I'm done. You can either take it or leave it. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment